- That ghost wallpaper is crash your mobile they are a smartphone android SRGP light setting a not balance on android 10 lower version smartphone. But android 11 is SRGP fixed color to produce and show a wallpaper is standard to fix.
- The issue is mainly cropping up for people or using Google and Samsung devices running Android 10.
- The affected user device is not able to solve a problem, then only fix is a factory reset a smartphone.
- You try this wallpaper to face the problem, you lass personal data to your smartphone.
- You want the ghost wallpaper for the original picture to cropping and color creation to use wallpaper.
- I don’t know the color creation means to use a screenshot and social media line to download the wallpaper.
UNinstaller Apps List:
- You have this app on a smartphone to go uninstall these apps.
- To go a Setting–App manager(or)Installer–select an app to open–uninstall.
- These apps asked for dangerous permissions and some were even containing malware and Rogueware.
- The apps are said to belong to a single Chinese parent company that was using multiple developer accounts to distribute them in Google’s app market.
- Experts from VPNPro have warned users about a popular video editing app that contains dangerous spyware
- This video editing app asks for a wide host of dangerous permissions, including the ability to read and write files to external drives, plus the user’s specific GPS location
- VivaVideo requests six dangerous permissions, including reading phone state, GPS, video, and audio.
- QuVideo also owns the popular Indian app VidStatus, which has more than 50 million installs
- VidStatus, which is a ‘video status’ tool for WhatsApp, asks for a whopping 9 dangerous permissions, including GPS, the ability to read phone state, read contacts
- Search the app and Delete soon in your smartphone